Features and Components
I Am Bhubaneswar has been envisaged as a comprehensive City Branding project in order to create a unique identity for the city, with a series of innovative initiatives and public events fueling a strong camaraderie among citizens by strategic placemaking and activating idle public spaces. Major initiatives under this project include
- STAMP (Street Art and Mural Project), comprising public art installations, murals and experiments in street paintings.
- City Signage project to standardize and improve way finding especially for public spaces with integration universal accessibility features at public places. Signature City Events such as Patha Utsav (weekly street festival), Ekamra Walks (weekly heritage walks), Music In Park (Music concert in city Parks) and Annual City Festival
- City website, Bhubaneswar.me as a one-stop information portal for tourists and visitors in the city
Benefits to the citizens
Identifiable landmarks in the city, improved aesthetics & overall cleanliness, activated idle public places, improved wayfinding assistance, positive image building by promotion of heritage, art and culture, enhanced access to information on the city and overall inculcation of a sense of pride about the city we live in.
- Street Art and Mural Project undertaken at over 2 lakh sqft idle space along major streets and 4 flyover underpasses
- City Signage design completed and implementation expected in 2018
- 35 Patha Utsavs and 85 Ekamra Walks completed
- 4 Music In Park programs completed at IG Park
- Bhubaneswar.me website completed.
Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited / Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation / Bhubaneswar Development Authority / Public Works Dept., Govt. Of Odisha